About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today, November 5th 2009, the organization known as ARRP signed its own unassisted suicide pact when it chose to endorse the liberal democrates health care bill. Anyone who has read even a portion of this bill knows that it does not bode well for senior citizens in any of the basic needs of the elderly. It is a waste of paper in size, it calls for fines of citizens who either cannot or chose not to enroll, it pushes seniors to consider ending their lives prematurely by enforcing the idea they are a burden on their families. If you have aquired your own insurance in probably less then one year you will have get the coverage the government tells you to have, and if this is not enough it will cost you eight to twelve percent of your income before taxes. It does nothing to reduce expensive litigation, which is one of the major reasons health care is so expensive. It is estimated as many as forty percent of todays doctors will stop practicing if this goes through. They refuse to have their fees set by politiions who can not even run their own businesses. TRY TO GET MEDICAL HELP WHEN THOSE NUMBERS ARE IN PLACE. THIS WILL DOUBLE YOUR TIME AT THE EMERGENCY ROOM. With the reduced incomes the doctors will likely spend less time with the ill, make more incorrect diagnoses, and push more harmful pills then ever. Our health care will be a joke with no one left alive to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment