About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Monday, November 9, 2009

BOW DOWN " OBAMA" TO "ALLAH"

Speaking out against Islam could put YOU in jeopardy.

Sounds ridiculous, but it's true.

The United Nations (U.N.) is currently considering a ''Defamation of Religions'' resolution being pushed by the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), the largest group of nations within the U.N.

The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), comprised of 57 Muslim nations, has intensified its efforts - vigorously pushing the U.N. to vote yet again on a cleverly worded ''tolerance'' resolution, which would criminalize the proclamation of the Gospel!

The resolution would criminalize the proclamation of the Gospel worldwide - an issue with such international ramifications, we must respond with forcefully. A minister behind the pulpit of his church would not be able to tell his congregation the message of the Gospel for fear of being jailed for, by inferance, that Islamic teaching is a lie if the Gospel he is teaching is true, therefore he has defamed the Islamic religion by speaking hsi belief in the gospel.

We cannot let Christianity and evangelism be criminalized - not now, not ever.

It's painfully clear - the radical Islam movement is dedicated to the destruction of Christianity ... and Christians. We are seeing worldwide persecution of Christians as part of the radical Muslim mission to ''take the world for Islam'' by purging Christianity from the face of the earth.

Not just in faraway countries. Worldwide. Christians are being burned alive, tortured ... homes looted ... churches destroyed ... shootings, bombings ... it's outrageous.

And to think that the U.N. could fan the anti-Christian flames by voting in favor of the OIC's resolution criminalizing the proclamation of the Gospel ... that's unimaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment