About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

OBAMANATION WHY?

In a world filled with instant information, there seems to be something amiss. Where is the personal information about the president of the United States of America? Why in this time of twitter, facebook, and blogovia is nothing being written about the man by people he grew-up with? WHY DID HE SPEND 1.3 MILLION DOLLARS TO KEEP THIS INFORMATION A SECRET? WHAT IS IT WE SHOULD NOT KNOW? Who is he really, where are the people who really know him, why would a native Hawian decide to live in the mid-west? What is his connection to Saul Alinsky. How could he not know who Bill Ayres was. Why is he in such a hurry to get these spending bill passed? Why did he throw Rev. Wright under the bus? Why is he violating constitutional law at every turn? Like the bribe to states to redo their schools top to bottom to teach the things he thinks are important? 5 Billion dollars is a huge bribe, even for Obama and Arnie Duncan, where do they get the power and authority to make such a deal? Why is it he is still running for office even though it appears to the rest of us he already won? Why did the representative from N.Y. file a resolution last January 6th. to recind the 22nd. amendment? (thats the one concerning term limits for presidents) By the way it takes seven years to change a constitutional amendment. Just in time for the 2016 election if you wanted to be KING of AMERICA. Just a thought, foolish one really as the direction OBAMA AND FRIENDS ARE TAKING US ON WOULD HAVE THE U.S.o A. IN A 3RD WORLD POSITION BY THAT TIME. Do you want to let this happen, not me. That is why I went to this website and signed up and on to their petition. http://www.c4strategies.com/ImpeachObama/impeachobama2.html I urge one and all to ask yourselves these questions and more. CAN WE AFFORD TO LET THIS CONTINUE? NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment