About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Free Speach

I just got banned from the blog "Crooks and Liers" if it wasn't so sad that one cannot express an opinion and not get sanctioned, I would laugh for even though I did not curse or use any objectionable language, they decided my point of veiw could not be tollerated. That is not the purpose of a blog, it is to exchange veiw points, to argue your side, to hear and maybe learn from the other side. I want any and all who agree or disagree with what I publish, to make their point in the comment box. The site monitor first told me my post had been pulled because it was all in caps. So I redid it and submitted it again. Then I was told I had been banned from the sight. Please feel free to fire away at my postings, but please keep it clean, no swearing. I will tollerate name calling if it does not get into my family relationships. Ok, Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment