About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Lies Continue

President Obama Again Violates No Abortion Funds Pledge by Backing Senate Bill.

By Steven Ertelt, Life News

President Barack Obama told the American people in a national speech in September that "my" health care plan would not include taxpayer funding of abortion. Obama broke that pledge once by lobbying members of the House to support a pro-abortion funding bill and he did it again this weekend in the Senate. Obama met with Senate Democrats in a closed door session on Sunday and told them to support the Harry Reid-sponsored bill that includes massive abortion funding and could force insurance companies to cover abortions with taxpayer's premiums. Although the media wasn't allowed into the event, senators described the speech as one in which Obama asked them for their votes for the bill and said voting for the legislation was a historic opportunity. "It would be very hard to have listened to the president's presentation and not have been persuaded of the historic importance of what's being discussed here," Senator Kent Conrad, Democrat of North Dakota, said after the address. "It was a powerful speech." Obama did not take questions during the event, but if he did, and if pro-life groups were present, they would have asked him why he is violating his pledge again that the health care reform bill he supports would not fund abortions.

IT IS PAST TIME TO STOP THIS MAN AND HIS AGENDA OF DESTROYING THE U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment