About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Monday, February 8, 2010

One less, but not forgotten.

Today 02/08/2010 John Murtha died. He had been an elected official of the United States congress for manY years. My first reaction, I am sad to say, was, this should be a big help to those who are trying to save this country from bankruptcy. I have to admit I am not and never have been a JOHN MURTHA FAN. In fact I dispise his dishonesty, his corruption of his trust as a representative of our rights and future. He stole by "legal" means taxpayer monies and built his own personal multibillion dollar airport. On a rare week besides his own plane which he takes to D.C. there may be 3 or 4o other flights that actually land at this airport. He has double talked about military support, in armament, in benefits to returning vets, and he has held up improvement of support for families who lost their bread winner while fighting on behalf of the rest of our country. John Murtha will not be remembered for what he truely was, like so many of our politions he will be made into something he never was, or at least in the last years of his life. He will be honored as an American hero, when in fact he should be remembered as a thief in disguise, wearing a congressional headband instead of the noose he deserved. I do hope that somewhere along the way he has made peace with GOD, BECAUSE IN THE END, IT IS GOD WHO WILL MAKE THE JUDGEMENT THAT COUNTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment