About Me

My photo
I am a conservative, I ran for state office as an American Party member in 1974,and again as a republican in 1976. I have children of my own as well as step children and ALL I stand for is to defend their future. I have traveled across this nation, and Canada, I have stood on the shore of the Pacific Ocean in California, Oregon and Alaska, looked out at the Gulf from New Orleans, put my feet in the Atlanic in Florida, caught Lake Trout in Lake Superior, Fished for Grayling in Lake Wassila. I have driven over the mountains, looked across the Grand Canyon, drove through Death Valley. Mostly as a young man on the road. Now I like being home with my family, but I want them to be able to see what I saw, I want them to be able to say this is the Greatest Nation on earth! Because it is free! And as I have learned, I want them to know, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE! We owe it to our neighbors to the North and South to remain a bastian of Freedom they can lean on when there is need. MAY THE REPUBLIC LIVE ON.

Friday, January 1, 2010

MAYBE OUR LAST CHANCE FOR REAL CHANGE

As you may or may not know, in 1974 I ran for state assembly in the 68th. district in Wisconsin. I was extremely uninformed when I started. Fortunately my father had become active politically prior to my entry into politics and was able to guide me to some books and information sources that high school classes never covered. College courses will not go near the truth either. It was then that my financial positions and political knowledge was developed. I learned for the first time that there was nothing Federal about the Federal Reserve Bank. It was and is a private owned company, it has never been audited, and it decides prime interest rates for the whole nation, it prints our money and distributes it to "Federal Banks" around the country. It also charges us, The United States of America for the printing, distribution and for the use of these "moneys". It was at that time I first learned of organizations like CFR, (Council of Foreign Relations) ONO, (One World Order) WCB, (World Council of Bankers). The WCB is owned and run by the Rothschild empire, it is the principle owner of the Federal Reserve Bank. Rothschild was, a "pawnshop" owner, for lack of a better word during the Napolianic war. He held vast sums of Hapsburg Dynasty money in his vault when they ran off to escape the war. He used that money without their permission to finance the war, first one side then the other. He was of course re-paid and able to give the money back to its rightful owner after the war had ended. But he made a fortune, which ever since has been used the same way, he has financed wars between countries, playing one side against the other, charging both side exorbitant interest. Now of course it is his heirs that do this....Rockefellers, Morganthals, Rosenthals, Morgans, Kissinger, Geithner, Summers, Volker, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Albright, Christopher and Rubin.

There are some other ties to this group of men and women, They all are members of the CFR, AND THEY ALL HAVE OR DO ATTEND MEETINGS OF THE GROUP KNOWN AS 'BILDERBERG' the Bilderbergers are a group of elitists who would control the world. JFK spoke of them and was killed for doing so, Barry Goldwater spoke of them in his book "WITH NO APOLOGIES", Wylie C. Sampson wrote about them in his book, 'PATRIOTS PRIMER" They are still out there and they still have the same goal, enslave everyone else and force us to do their bidding.

In 1915 JP Morgan purchased the editorial polices of 25 of the nations top newspapers, that way they could control the general policy of the whole media. The Rockefellers eventually took over the Morgan empire, they gained control of the ASSOCIATED PRESS. They also own the magazines, Time, Life, Fortune and Newsweek. The elite also own and control ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, ETC....If memory serves me right, that was just before the thirteenth amendment was passed that JP MORGAN bought up the news media, then, after most of congress had went home for Christmas break, the thirteenth amendment was passed by less then a quorum. It is the amendment that led to income tax. Convenient to own the papers that might have reported that little error of parlamentury procedure.

This is why we must remove all national political leaders, we do not know who is in the pocket of these groups, this why we need to be involved and choose people to run for office, and not choose between two or three people who choose to run for office. We do not know their motives. We must insist on term limits, no matter how we feel about the job they have been doing. Everyone can be "got to"
If you doubt what I am saying could happen, remember Wounded Knee, Waco, Gresham, Tigerton, Ruby Ridge. Our Government has shown us, it will turn on us, any place any time. By the way Obama is member of CFR so is Biden, HIL AN BIL Clinton, Robert Gates, and all of those named in the first paragraph. Change? Don't look any different to me, Dad always said, "Names change, but the faces stay the same".
Transparent? Only if your on right side of the one way mirror.

Pass this along please, include a note if you like. Just say' hey, this guy is normal on everything else, I don't know why to doubt him on this. Check it out, verify the events, know what we are up against.

No comments:

Post a Comment